Monday, November 7, 2016

Trolls Movie Review

Listen! I took my daughter and niece to see Trolls this weekend! The movie could not have been more vibrant, fun, and meaningful.  It is a colorful movie so it makes you feel happy, happy, happy! I went in thinking that it would be a goofy kids toon. I left out more excited that they were.

First, the music gets you hype! Justin Timberlake is a character as well as on most of the soundtrack. The soundtrack includes old school renditions from Lionel Ritchie, Earth, Wind, and Fire, and one of my favorite Cyndi Lauper songs, True Colors. The characters of each troll makes you relate to real life scenarios and battles of right and wrong, peace versus war, and sadness and happiness.




Overall the movie,  is surprisingly worthwhile and powerful. There are some jokes and statements that only adults who have lived and experienced love and life would get. You'll see! There's one that kids shouldn't laugh at but they will just because you laugh so hard! I can't share any details or actual scenarios to not spoil it for you.

Go see Trolls! We are going again. Nadia says she is Princess Poppy, of course!

2 comments:

CurlyHead on November 7, 2016 at 8:38 PM said...

I took my nieces to see it yesterday and we loved it too! I was laughing bad at a few parts! It was really good but I didn't know what to expect at first. There were some good lessons in there!

Rhonda on November 27, 2016 at 2:29 AM said...

This will be a repeat movie in my house! We loved it!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews