Monday, December 29, 2014

Organization and Reflection- Closet first!

Hey loves. I am stopping by to help myself and possibly you too. This is the time of year when we try to get ready for the next year. All of the wishes, plans, and hopes that we did not achieve or attain in 2014, we add on to them for the next. For some we simply say to hell with the things we did not do and on to the next!

I know I have to get organized! My whole life needs some rearranging and organization. As I reflect on 2014, I let myself dwell on all of the things I lost and did not have the means to do and did not do anything! So I am starting today!

This week will be a series of projects. One of this week's tasks is to really clean,organize, and remodel my closet. I have so much that I cannot wear, or have not worn and it just sits there waiting on inches and rolls  to be lost or for the right shoe to be worn with it. So I may have a Shop MY Closet this week. The last one did very well. I do donate a lot to GOODWILL all of the time but my good good stuff needs a fashionista's happy home.

Pinterest has been my assistant on everything. Below are some inspirations and ideas that I snatched from there. I have an extra room that I am seriously considering turning into a dressing room. Still pondering that though. If I do, I will keep you updated on the process.




     Chandelier in dressing room is so on      
     point! 




    I can make my extra room look like this instead of making it a workout or game room. 




These cases are called Billy bookcases from Ikea. I think it's worth getting a few solely for my shoes! 

    This is the way part of my closet looks  
    now! Too ashamed to show other part  
    but at least you can tell that there is no 
    joy or personality in there- along with 
    the untidiness!  We will see
    What I come up with! 

1 comments:

CurlyHead on December 30, 2014 at 3:15 PM said...

That third pic!!! Love it!! I already have two of those Billy bookcases and always pondered about a third one for shoes. But really I would need like three more and I would definitely have to turn the other bedroom into a dressing room. You already know it doesn't take long to get that closet organized....

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews