Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back to School Knick Knacks for Toddlers

I know everyone with school age children are running around getting shots, back to school clothes, shoes, and supplies. Nadia is starting at a new learning center- Lindenwood  Christian Academy and I am so excited! She wants a new backpack and lunchbox. While looking for those things, I found some cool little additions for the "extra" mom that likes different little knick knacks! They are useful and cute!




Daycare Labels from Name Bubbles
These are great for lunch boxes, cups, etc! I am
definitely ordering these; You can personalize them by color, font, etc.



Allergy cards from Tiny Prints

Mommy Contact Cards from Tiny Prints



Veggie Tales Hand Sanitizer From Adoremus Books
Quick and handy. hypoallergenic.
I still believe in hand washing but for those many occasions
when you dont have soap and water handy.
Cute bottle too!
 

Crayon Holder on Etsy
I will let you know if I get a chance to make one! 









 
Tell me what you think of my off the wall back to school knick knacks for  toddlers!

1 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on July 31, 2014 at 12:35 PM said...

Love those Tiny Print mom cards.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews