Friday, June 6, 2014

Come Up- Looms, Lids, and Layers Blog Closet Sale


Hey all! I am cleaning out my closet and trying to raise money to take my daughter to Disneyworld. So I am parting with a few of my cutie outfits. Please look over and email me at 

Loomslidsandlayers@yahoo.com 

To purchase. Shipping and handling will be an additional $ 6.00. I will negotiate on some items. 

Nadia's closet sale next week! 

Happy shopping! 
Prabal Gurung for Target dress size 12 worn once Sale $30 

Vince Camuto Sandals in this pretty teal color Size 9. Barely worn. Sale $25

Sold!!!
This Rachel Roy worn once. Size 12
Regularly $129 sale for $45 
This Vintage secretary style dress Size 8 can fit up to 10. Sale $25 
Sold!!!
This Zara oversized clutch  worn once! It is a show stopper! I just don't go anywhere anymore! Purchased for $75 Sale $35 

Madewell floral skinny jeans Size 32 worn once runs small fits like 31 
Regular price $100 Sale $30
Sold!!

This Zara woman black Jumper size L Sale $40
Super chic! I love it. Just gained weight and don't want to see it go to waste. 

Sold
This Minkpink baby doll dress in L stretchy top and flowy at the bottom 
Sale $25 

Sold!!

This Limited one shoulder jumpsuit in black with pockets! Sale $25 

Sold!!

This blazer from Target in L $15 and the summer harem pants from urban outfitters size M $15

I hope you see something you like!! 

1 comments:

CurlyHead on June 6, 2014 at 1:50 PM said...

I want like 5 pieces. I will call you.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews