Monday, March 24, 2014

Pores: Maximum to Minimum

So I used to have the best skin! People would tell me that all of the time but I would retaliate and reject the compliment by saying "No, my chin breaks out too much". It was not as bad as I thought. Now in my 30's I am noticing my pores are appearing larger. I hate that! There are many factors that can contribute to pores getting large.

Genes, stress, environmental factors, foods, hormones, and drugs. Your overall health plays a major role in your skin appearance. Excess oil makes them clogged and look bigger as well. So a clay mask can assist in drawing the oil out and drying up the area for temporary relief.

Freeman Facial Clay masks:
  • Purges pores of dirt and excess oils while firming, refining and conditioning
  • Artfully blended botanical extracts help you look and feel more beautiful
  • Rich, creamy clay masque helps purge clogged pores by drawing out embedded excess oils and dirt
  • Leaves facial skin feeling clean, soft and pure
  • Please read all label information on delivery


  • Drinking water helps you stay hydrated which in turns lends to healthy skin. I drink water all of the time! Steam helps as well. That is why I love getting facials but I have not had one in a while. It is best to get a facial every 6-8 weeks and it has been maybe 60-80 weeks for me! I do my own facials but never steam at home.  That will help.

    Daily moisturizing is very much needed. After toning your skin, make sure to put on moisturizer under the foundation. I wear a tinted moisturizer by Laura Mercier. But I do not tone daily. I will have to start!

    Here are a few products to add to your home collection if you are going through this.
    
    Freeman Facial Clay mask Avocado and Oatmeal
     
    Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer

    

     
    Clinique Pore Refining Solution



     
    

     


     
    How are your pores?

    2 comments:

    Alma Auni on April 10, 2014 at 1:17 AM said...

    My sister loves the Freeman avocado and oatmeal mask. I actually did it the other day when I went home to visit. I also really love using the michael todd algae toner after a good clay mask to seal the pores shut.

    Rhonda on June 3, 2014 at 9:48 PM said...

    Great! I have to try that toner out!

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews