Monday, February 24, 2014

Fashion, Fitness, and Faith Challenge: Update

Well I can update you on a few things with my personal endeavors. I have failed in the fashion segment personally but I am styling for my upcoming Mommy and Me Fashion Show for HIV awareness. Right now I'm getting boutiques and designers to contribute apparel to feature in the show. So far we have 5. I'm having a hard time with the kid contributions. 

In fitness, I've done some but not as much as I planned. I've cut back on my food intake and this week I plan to have a healthy choice for lunch instead of fried chicken wings, sushi, or meatloaf and starches! I am working on a weekly meal plan and will try to do some sets of sit-ups and lounges daily. I've been slacking in that area. 

Faith has come a long way from a couple of weeks ago. I was losing it to be honest. Thinking I don't deserve anything. No one "really" loves me. Or why should I go to church- God is mad at me! Such foolishness! I have never been such a pessimist or Debbie Downer. Why start now? I have started a prayer journal. I've started reading scriptures and I've  been to church for 4 weeks straight! It uplifts me. So I'll continue to go. With so many negative forces and voices coming at me it is hard to grab the positivity and love that's all around. So I'm moving forward. Love conquers all. God is Love. He loves me unconditionally and have placed people in my life who have been there but I didn't know just how much. Moreso, I love me! 

So there you have it. I'm on a journey. I'm finding my purpose. I will share with whoever rides along!!

Smooches!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews