Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fashion, Fitness, and Faith Challenge


Have you ever been to a part of your life where you feel like you have fell off in the important areas of your life? It happens. I have fallen off of my fashion game, my physical fitness and my faith in God. So for the next 60 days I will be attempting to grow again in these areas. Not just going to church on Sunday but reading my bible more. I have not "read"it in a while. Not just working out once a week. I need at least 3 and try not to eat after 8 pm. I eat all times and a lot. Now at a sedentary workplace I am packing on the pounds! Stress packs on pounds too. And my fashion- I have not wanted to put on any cute stuff in awhile! Probably cause of the pounds! or maybe the stress!

So I am challenging myself and will keep a log here of my goal. You don't have to keep up. It's just me doing it for me. I really hope to come with it. I think I will link up with The Baby Shopaholic and Mama Fashion Files on their Fridays to get some inspiration. We shall see.Running,  Zumba,  and Kickboxing and meal plans are in the works. Reading the bible and journaling will also be in the works. OOH sounds like a lot huh? If anyone wants to join me, feel free. The more the merrier!

I posted this picture because I was 20 pounds
lighter here and I want to get back there physically.
I loved my romper and hair also!

This weeks plan:

1. I will write the good things that happen to me on a daily basis to avoid the negative. They say writing these and putting in a jar like a piggy bank is a great way to go back and look at all of your blessings! A savings account sort of!

2. Read a scripture a night and write a response to the daily Power of Prayer in a journal.

3. Take the stairs at least 3 times this week.

4. Zumba and Kickboxing! No excuses!

5. Wear a cute trend and post details here on the blog this week! (I know week is almost over!)

6. No negative phrases or complaints! Especially on social media! Misunderstandings arise from that. I will refrain! Ha!

So let's see how this goes.

A great thing that happened today is one of my friend's asked me help with her wedding planning! I also got a motivational quote from a bestie saying that God can make your crooked places straight- I have started the day out ok I think!



2 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on February 5, 2014 at 9:55 AM said...

This is awesome! I love the piggy back idea. I will do this with you. I need to read the bible more and workout 3 times a week. You should do WW with me.

Kyra Kuklies on February 5, 2014 at 12:31 PM said...

Really great inspiration! That‘s really so beautiful! Tell me if you would like to follow each other?! Would love to hear from you! Lots of Love Kyra♡
FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews