Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things....

Hey all! I am always trying and loving new products, music, food, etc! Here are a few of my favorite things right now!

Jhene' Aniko!
This album is on repeat! It is mellow with edge!

C. booth was introduced to me in one of my Glossyboxes. I love this scrub!

This Calvin Klein Foundation is smooth criminal! Look at my side profile of it on below!
 
 
 

 I used the Caramel Color
 
 This distinctive liquid synthesizes serum, primer and face makeup
 into one simple, weightless formula. Triple-treated pigment technology
mimics skin for an effortlessly natural,
radiant finish. No compromise on skin perfecting coverage.
Antioxidants protect skin, lasting up to 11 hours.
The Happiness Project Book by Gretchen Rubin  is a New York times bestseller
 and it is a must read!

Kevin Hart can do no wrong right now! i follow him on
Instagram Facebook, and his movies. I am proud of him
and happy for him.

What do you think of my current fav's? Do you have any ?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews