Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Peter Pilotto Coming to Target!

So here we go! Time to get excited for the limited edition collection at Target! It's been announced that British designer Peter Pilotto will come out February 9, 2014 exclusively at Target. This collection will be apparel, sunglasses, swimwear, shoes, and bags. The prints are so unique. The designer is known for prints and   the blend of femininity with edge!

Check out a few looks. The solo shots are pieces that I'm eyeing! Hope to scoop something! Sooooooo freaking cute and stylish! 







 
What are you thinking about this collection?

3 comments:

CurlyHead on January 15, 2014 at 1:55 PM said...

I been checking out the items yesterday and I seen a few things that caught my eye!

Tamanika on January 18, 2014 at 11:37 PM said...

I am EXCITED for this

Our Delightful Home on January 27, 2014 at 5:42 AM said...

I see a couple of items I like!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews