Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nadia's Stocking Stuffer Christmas Guide for Toddlers


Hey all!! So Christmas is around the corner and I am totally behind! This year has flown by and now Nadia needs stocking stuffers and gifts. Her gift guide is coming this week! I am an advocate for learning gifts in addition to the cute playful toys and knick-knacks.

Toddler Tambourine $8.29  at Amazon

 
Mini Light Designer $12.99 from Crayola
 




Baby Einstein Animal Discovery FlashCards $8.99 at Barnes and Nobles





 
Baby Lips Lip Balm from your local drugstore between $2-$4
Ilove this for myself but baby girl wants to be cute too! Its not harsh and it is cute tint!
 


 
 
 


 
Ginger and Liz Non-Toxic Nail Polish in Boss Lady $12 at Ginger and Liz
Nadia loves polish on nails and toes now! This is a vegan friendly and safe of harsh chemicals.
 
 
 


Crochet Legwarmers $15.00 from GigiCrochet Pops on Etsy
The cutest ever! Go favorite this seller on Etsy!




 
 
Tell me what you think! Did this help you at all for your little girl? Nadia may be getting all of these! I'm only being honest! 


5 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 10, 2013 at 7:58 AM said...

Love all your picks! I just got P some headphones b/c I was tired of hearing those crazy games on the Ipad.

Angela said...

Yes! The headphones are adorably cute. Just lastnight, I was trying to figure out what to put in my stockings. Thanks Nadia!

Julia on December 11, 2013 at 1:12 PM said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! And btw Baby lips is my favorite! I like the green one but want to try the new white kind! Anyway! Happy holidays!

Julia
Glitterandjuls.com

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on December 11, 2013 at 2:34 PM said...

love your picks!! I love baby lips for myself! :)

Jayme and Mendi on December 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM said...

Your daughter is a cutie pie!! We bet Christmas this year will be so exciting!!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews