Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reflection on my birthday

If you know me, you know I am a sentimental sensitive. I have had a challenging year but I am ever so grateful for the ups and for the downs. You have to take what you gain and lose and learn and grow. Boy, have I learned a ton this year.


Time waits for no one. 10 years will come any way it goes. Do what you have to do to get to where you desire to be.

You will fail at some things you attempt. But when you do attempt, go in with the thought of a successful future....not second guessing yourself.  Give all failures a second chance if it means something to you.

Everyone who says they are your friend , are not. Friends never turn their back just because the going gets rough. Friends support and criticize you to your face not behind your back.

No one can take care of you if you do not take care of yourself. Sometimes you have to put your needs before all others. I am not good at that and I have ran myself into the ground.

Everyone you know will judge you even if they say they don't so you cannot worry yourself with the chatter.

Forgiveness does the body, heart, and mind good. No one is perfect. People will hurt you. You will hurt people. But forgiveness can shorten the length of pain and make you stronger. Dwelling and sulking will destroy you... if others don't forgive you, forgive yourself and keep it moving.

Everything ain't for everybody.

The best things in life are free: Love, forgiveness, caring, and comfort. You can go broke in search of happiness and this is all you need.


Happy 36th birthday to me! Smooches!



4 comments:

Candace Howe on November 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM said...

So you basically wrote this post for me! Especially 1-4 but EVERYTHING!! I hope you had an AMAZING birthday!! Wishing you forever happiness!

CurlyHead on November 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM said...

Great words to live by! Happy Birthday Rhonda!!

lovingmsnicole on November 21, 2013 at 6:07 PM said...

What powerful words!! Happy, happy birthday Rhonda!!

Baby Shopaholic on November 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM said...

Happy Birthday Love! Wish I could be with you!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews