Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuning In- My Fall Shows

Every year after Big Brother awards their winner, I know that my fall shows are about to restart. I am so excited event though I never get a chance to watch on the day of. Sometimes I cram them all in on a day when I have a sitter or she has a day with Daddy. I seldom watch TV here lately unless it is Elmo or SuperWhy (Nadia's shows)!

Returning this year and I am excited about are:

Grey's Anatomy- 2 hour season premiere was last Thursday.



Scandal_ Season 3! I have persuaded so many people to get on this show and catch up so they can be prepared for October 3 and I am still 3 episodes behind. I hope to catch up tonight!


2 Broke Girls- Funniest show on right now! These girls are hilarious!


The Voice- Did you watch last night with Preston Pohl singing Electric Feel. He was the bomb! Listen!


I want to try out The Hostages...




I cannot forget X Factor, American Idol, The Mentalist, and Real Housewives of Atlanta......


What are some of your favorite fall shows?

2 comments:

CurlyHead on October 1, 2013 at 7:38 AM said...

I thought Scandal didn't return until the middle of Oct! Thank goodness for the reminder. Can't wait to see what the season holds. I like a few of the contestants on the Voice. Been missing X Factor. Might want to check out Hostages. I thought Grey's was overwith for good? Too many shows on, not enough time to watch! There are several new shows premiering this Fall too.

Fashion Pad on October 2, 2013 at 6:35 AM said...

I wish I had the time to get into these shows :-( I have to get my updates through the occasional blog post, lol.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews