Friday, October 25, 2013

Mommy and Me Photo Shoot with Antoine Lever

So you all know I was stressed about this photo shoot that Nadia and I had! Nadia had been sick, I had not lost any weight and the list goes on and on! However, the final products turned out fantastic- in my opinion!

Antoine Lever is a local photographer here in Memphis. We had the pleasure of doing this shoot with him. This guy is so patient and very professional- Nadia and I were a handful early in the morning! He was so good about finding the perfect spots to shoot and he captured a lot of the naturalness that I wanted.

We intended on having 3 outfits but I was beat after the second. I will definitely have an assistant, a friend, all types of help the next time we do one!

Check out some of these shots and book Antoine Lever Photography for your next shoot. He does wedding, beauty, family, and whatever you want!






Nadia's outfits: Black and Leopard from FabKids, Ugg boots.
Red and White from Janie and Jack City Stroll Collection, Boots from H&M

Momma's Outfits: Jean and plaid vest from Urban Outfitters, Leopard Booties from Diane von Furstenberg.
Red Blouse gifted, white pants from The Limited (old), shoes Coach (old)

What do y'all think??



Follow him on Instagram also @antoineleverphotography

7 comments:

CurlyHead on October 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM said...

You and Nadia look fabulous! Love the outfits! Antoine captured some great moments of you too!! Looks like his photography game is on point. I like the outdoor real ness of the shoot!

Anonymous said...

These pics are AMAZING!!! I love the outfits you chose for the shoot! Ya'll look like movie stars! LOL! The Dude who took these pics Rock! They are really nice!

Candace Howe on October 26, 2013 at 9:50 PM said...

These came out CUTE! Love the leopard and her Mohawk but that last pic in the chairs is so sweet

HappyStylist on October 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM said...

Y'all look amazing!!! Y'all are serving BeynBlue REALNESS in the first photo! I love it!

HappyStylist on October 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM said...

Y'all look amazing!!! Y'all are serving BeynBlue REALNESS in the first photo! I love it!

Angela said...

Love the pics! Your leopard boots and her leopard pants were neat. Also liked the one of the two of you laughing. The picture I most liked is when you were sitting in the chair beside her. The name "Mommy and Me" REALLY goes with that shot! Love!

Tye on November 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM said...

The pics are ah-mazing! Nadia is such a cutie and growing up so fast! :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews