Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fab Kids Funday with Nadia

This past Sunday was FabKids Funday for Nadia! I try to dress her cute on the weekends and I am super excited about FabKids> She will be rocking it on next Sunday too hence the name Funday! Anyhow, before she went to brunch we did a mini photo session.

She seldom stays still long enough for good shots and I seldom use my Nikon but take a look....







Hair bow, top, and bottoms: FabKids 
Shoes: Toms 




I absolutely love this company! I have probably purchased 10 outfits for her in the past 2 months  from them! It is addicting because everything is so cute. She will be sporting 2 fits from FabKids for our Mommy and Me photo shoot this upcoming weekend.

Have you tried out FabKids.? FYI they have boys apparel too!!

Unfamiliar to FabKids check out the old post here with the details..

7 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files on October 8, 2013 at 8:11 AM said...

Super cute!!! Love FabKids.

CurlyHead on October 8, 2013 at 10:26 AM said...

She looks super adorbs!! Wish I could be there for the photoshoot!!

Aura on October 8, 2013 at 11:25 AM said...

Werk Nadia! She looks too cute!

Jayme and Mendi on October 8, 2013 at 4:20 PM said...

She is a little fashionista!! So beautiful!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

HappyStylist on October 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM said...

Going there now!!!!

Our Delightful Home on October 11, 2013 at 6:53 AM said...

Too cute!!

mary on January 14, 2014 at 5:01 PM said...


I want you all to help me thank Dr. Kpelede for saving my life, I was diagnosed of HIV and at the same time I was 5 months pregnant, I was confused and I didn’t know what to do until I met a friend on the internet who directed me to Dr. Kpelede, i did not believe it until i contacted the good man who was able to help me out of the situation with his spiritual powers, it only cost me some little amount of money to cure HIV through Dr. Kpelede so i will also advice any body that needs help with theirs to contact Dr. Kpelede through his email address, kpeledesolutiontemple@gmail.com Thanks and God bless you all.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews