Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Wore

So I was in Los Angeles last week for a medical conference but I had to get out and see some if the city! I went to Fantasia's concert at the Nokia Center at Club Nokia. I went alone but of course I met some people to chat with!  Everyone said my outfit was cute so here I will post! 

 Jacket: TJ Maxx, Rolling Stones tee: TJ Maxx, electric blue jeans: Hudson, Boots: Express, Earrings: Jewelmint, Chain: Express (old) 


What do you think? Sorry for picture quality. These were taken on my iPhone! I'm going to try and post more outfit posts. 

I have a mega headache so this is all for now! 

Smooches! 

3 comments:

Aura on September 27, 2013 at 5:08 PM said...

You look super cute! Love the tshirt! You're a haute mama! (:

MbF on September 30, 2013 at 2:52 AM said...

Love that tee and the pants are amazing. Such a perfect blue colour. Thanks for posting and feel free to drop by me too anytime.

Fashion Pad on October 2, 2013 at 6:34 AM said...

Super cute look doll! Cobalt blue pants are fiyah!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews