Monday, September 30, 2013

On the Agenda .....

Hey all! Just dropping a few lines. I am attempting to make big things happen before the year comes to a close. This is no milestone birthday year but I want to celebrate like it is. One of my girls offered to cater a dinner party and I am UBER-excited! It will be Hollywood Glam style! I also want to have girls night dance class. I am going to invite everyone who says I have not kicked it with them this year. I am also preparing for the Mommy and Me photo shoot. It is right around the corner. I hope it is not too stressful.

I am participating in the Race for the Cure for breast cancer. I wanted to plan on running it but I have not even trained or worked out so I will be there walking it! If you are in Memphis, join my team- Chest Mates and help us support the cause.

My mom is getting married and I am the planner for the reception. It is one month away and I hate to say that I have not been a good planner. We have things lined up and it will be fly and fun but I have not been involved as much as I planned so from here on out I am going to make up for it and be like Bridezilla. I hope to post pictures to recap these events for you to share with me.

I want, oh so badly, to go to the Dominican Republic the week after my birthday during Thanksgiving as a gift to myself. Yet again, it does not look like it will happen. I wanted to go to Las Vegas last year. I want to just have a good time anywhere I am  so I wont get down about not being able to go.

I plan to reinvent and relaunch my makeup line as soon as I get all of my ducks in a row. It is hard to have a baby, a marriage,  a full time job and dreams. Focus and SUPPORT is the key.

Seems as though I have a lot on my plate... It will get done.... Big things popping!

1 comments:

HappyStylist on October 8, 2013 at 9:36 PM said...

I'm excited!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews