Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mommy and Me to Be... (prelude to our photo shoot)



 
OK so Nadia and I will be in a Mommy and Me photo shoot in October with 3 looks. I am looking for casual, preppy, chic looks... Check out some of these looks I want to put her in ... I am still looking but tell me what you think!


Classic dark denim jacket


Blocked dress Baby Gap
with above denim jacket
and black boots down yonder....

 
 



Girl's denim shirt H&M
with camo skirt or pants below
 
This skirt with above denim shirt
Girls quilted puffer skirt in camo


OR Denim Top with these camo pants below!



Camo pant Harajuku Mini
 


Lined Faux leather boots H&M
We have these already. Ready to rock!





Famous Tee with applique ZARA
with the Jumper below




Jumper ZARA
 

Tee by Harajuku Mini

Leopard Legging by Harajuku Mini




Leopard Tiny TOMS
I can switch these in place of the black boots for that
jumper and tee outfit.

 
 

Pillbox Dot Headband



 



Button Legging Janie and Jack



 
 
I love this whole look from BABY GAP but it may be
too wintery. I see her in this though as the casual/urban look.









Tell me what y'all think!!! I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files on September 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM said...

These are all super cute!! Love that headband with the red and white. Also love the jumper and t-shirt. Adorable boots too. Ok I love it all. :)

CurlyHead on September 11, 2013 at 3:19 PM said...

OMG!!! Yesssss to it all. Especially the overalls with the leopard Toms, the camo skirt with denim with the tall boots, those tall boots with the color block dress and the denim jacket!! I can already picture it!!! :)))) <3

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews