Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Emeli Sande is Coming to Town!

Hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend. Mine was kind of uneventful but I did end having barbecue last night. That was a plus! Other than my niece and daughter kicking it together with me most of the weekend, it was kind of low key for a holiday for me. I like to be gone somewhere or entertainimg at the house but it was not like that this time. Oh well,  I count my blessings!

Any Emeli Sande fans??? She's the jazz-soul artist from the UK with hits such as My Kind of Love and Next to Me. She's hitting up Memphis October 15. She will be performing at Minglewood Hall and I'm going!! Her CD has been a favorite of mine since last year.

 Even if you don't know of her, I'm sure she will put on an amazing performance. Maybe you should go out that night to see her! Buy tickets here...

Here's one of her videos if you care to check her out on the video for My Kind of Love:
 
 
What do you think about her?

1 comments:

CurlyHead on September 3, 2013 at 12:01 PM said...

Yessss love her!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews