Monday, September 9, 2013

Celebrity Babies on Board!

It amazes me how the generation has completely opposed all of the baby rules regarding age and risks. I am a mother who had my child at a far older age than most of my friends.... Actually most of my friends had their baby or babies 10-15 years before I had Nadia. But check out these celebrities with babies on the way!


I am most excited for Eva Marcille (who is still pretty young-28), who announced a couple of
weeks ago that she and boyfriend are expecting their first child


Kate Winslet on baby number 3 at age 37

Halle Berry is 47 years of age and does not llok a day over 35 is
expecting her second child. WOW!!!

Congratulations to these and all others who are glowing! Don't think that this is in ANY way a hint tha tI am... becasue I am not... Don't let my muffin fool ya! Good day buttercups!



6 comments:

Aracely @ Mama Fashion Files on September 9, 2013 at 8:25 AM said...

Gorgeous Mamas and Mama to be!! I had my first two as a teen and then had Madison at age 37! Crazy.

Baby Shopaholic on September 9, 2013 at 8:26 AM said...

Wow! I didn't know Eva was preg. She is so pretty!

CurlyHead on September 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM said...

Yep. Eva is 5 months preggers but of course she barely even has a bump that's why you couldn't tell. I'm excited for her!! Of course Halle looks great as well!

Our Delightful Home on September 10, 2013 at 6:04 AM said...

Eva looks GORG!!

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey had her twins at 40 or 42 I believe, and J-Lo was around 39 with her twins...

Mimi on September 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM said...

I didn't know Eva was preggers. I'm sure she will look fab with her baby bump

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews