Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You Want Frizz- Free?- Kenra Smoothing Treatment Review

Hey all! I am so lucky to have been invited by my hairstylist to experience Kenra Smoothing Treatment. I am relaxer free since late 2006. I wear my hair curly at times. I wear extensions. I mostly wear my hair straight by the flat ironing mechanism. However, I struggle with frizz, puffiness, and anger from getting it straightened and the next couple of days it has reverted! So, my happy stylist thought that this treatment would work wonders on me.

Here's the deal:




Free of direct formaldehyde and compliant with all regulations in both the U.S. and Canada, Kenra Smooth eliminates up to 99 percent of curl and frizz with the first use while protecting hair from damage, according to the company.

This is an in-service treatment that claims to last 60 shampoos made possible by supporting your treatment with 4 in home products: Kenra Smooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner, Mask and Oil. All of the take-home products have been shown by third-party labs to smooth the hair cuticle, reduce frizz for up to 48 hours and provide extreme thermal protection.


Here are my before and after shots:


A mess! Don't laugh!



 



I absolutely love the final result. It feels so soft, manageable, SMOOTH,  super duper straight and it has lasted over a week at this point. The service cost runs from $300-350 but if it lives up to it's claims of lasting 60 shampoos and stays frizz free, that is worth it!
 
I am happy to recommend it to all that have frizz and puffy worries in her world.
 
Hair c/o Carlisa Cowan at Bella Donna Salon Memphis, TN Find her on Styleseat.com

9 comments:

CurlyHead on August 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM said...

Looks good!! Love the cut and color as well. But you know where I stand right now with heat on my hair, etc!

Baby Shopaholic on September 9, 2013 at 8:28 AM said...

I missed this! Love your hair! It looks fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Impressed until I saw the cost for the client.

Anonymous said...

Cost way too much for lasting msybe 60 washes :-(

ajwhaley on October 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM said...

Did it last?

ajwhaley on October 27, 2013 at 10:05 AM said...

Did it last?

Warner Carter on November 24, 2013 at 11:41 PM said...

We were able to get on it's a small world after waiting 10 minutes whereas Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion had no wait at all. The fireworks show was spectacular; watch it from the front of the castle. sarahL

Fernanda on January 14, 2014 at 5:18 AM said...

Wow this is great news.Your Kenra Smoothing Treatment is so effective. I like your post. Generally it’s difficult to straighten the curly hair to plane hair. Some other information you can get from artbeautyonline.com about this treatment.

Anonymous said...

Did you use Kenra products for after care or did you use something else. I have favorite hair products that aren't as costly and I wondered how they would effect it

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews