Thursday, August 8, 2013

Thursday's Thirsts

Hey all! So I have been doing awesome with the no shopping for 30 days! I slipped once at this vintage store but I only spent 5 bucks! I am proud of myself but at the same time I am struggling because I want to shop and H&M has opened up online shopping to US shoppers!!! (My girl/hairdresser Happy Stylist, told me about it)...Money is funny so this is the best that I doing the challenge! I can thirst though! Check this week's thirsts all from H&M for me and for Nadia:




Denim Jacket  $49.95


Loose fit pants $24.95

Short Dress in Jersey $17.95

Girls print top $4.95


Girls baseball top $9.95

Girl's basketball sneakers $12.95

Have you shopped online with H&M yet?




2 comments:

Our Delightful Home on August 8, 2013 at 4:39 AM said...

The girls print top is too cute.

CurlyHead on August 8, 2013 at 7:34 AM said...

I perused the site last week when they launched it. Nothing really caught my eye right away.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews