Friday, July 19, 2013

TGIF!

Hey everyone! Thank God it is Friday! It has been a rough few weeks but I am so glad this week is at it's end. I am a MIA (missing in action) girl now. I hate neglecting my blog but a few real life issues have prioritized over this. However, I am not giving it up. I do have so much to share with you from Nadia's new purchases, my love for Shoemint, my workout plan that is in the planning process ( I have gained so much weight since starting this new job), thoughts about getting this hair chopped and and so much more.

I hate I wont be making it to BlogHer this year as I enjoyed myself immensley last year with my BFF from The Baby Shopaholic and her girl from Lipgloss and Binky and I met so many other people who connected with me quickly like my girl form My Delightful Home, A Diary of a Chic Mommy, and so many more.... I hope you all have an awesome time next week.


Until then, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments:

LA Lynn's on July 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM said...

Ooooo... I'm having the same thoughts about chopping my hair off! We shall see.

Happy Fridayyy!!!!

Xoxo
Lynn

Mimi on July 21, 2013 at 2:47 PM said...

I'm sad about not making it to BlogHer this year as well. We had a ball, I just couldn't swing it this year finance wise. Hopefully I'll be back in the place next year.

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Take your time. We will be here whenever you pop in!

Our Delightful Home on July 23, 2013 at 6:08 AM said...

I'm super sad that I will not be attending Blogher this year. I think it is starting to hit me now :(. I had soooo much fun meeting everyone last year... Rhonda, you are the sweetest person in the world and so down to earth...

I look forward to hearing all of your updates!

Rhonda on July 25, 2013 at 3:03 PM said...

Awww thanks doll! I enjoyed you too! Let's plan to go to the one in Atlanta in October... I will get info from Trina.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews