Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hair Dilemna

 
 
Okay so Told y'all that I am stressing over a new do! I REALLY NEED a change but I am skeptical because I have been growing my hair. I have been natural for nearly 7 years without a relaxer. Yet I feel like I need some newness, some freshness. I told myself I would not cut it yet until I lose 12-15 pounds and that would be my reward. But in the wake of all of my life's ups and downs the past few months, I think I need a pick me up! Do not get me wrong, I love my weave, i lobe my go to bun, I love my naturally curly hair when I style it cute but it feels like it is time.

 Here are some of my ideas. Of course I but some long styles in, as they are my ideas for in the meantime of the decision making.....
 

Love Meagan Good's Style. So easy and manageable, yet sexy!

Dawn Robinson with the asymmetric bob- best of both world's still have length and shortness.

Monica- with a straighter version of Dawn's.! Clean and hot!!

\
 
 
 
Ravaughn! I am in love with the versatility of this. I would not do the red though!

Beyonce- Wavy weave.


Gabrielle Union. I  love the lengths and the confidence.


Tell me. Which one are you  loving????

5 comments:

Our Delightful Home on July 23, 2013 at 6:20 AM said...

This is hard; all of the styles would look really pretty on you. I love the last picture the best (safe mode, LOL)

CurlyHead on July 23, 2013 at 7:38 AM said...

You already know which one I REALLY like!

Nellie on July 26, 2013 at 11:21 AM said...

I really really love the Dawn Robinson hairstyle for you! You would make it fierce!!

Kimberly on July 29, 2013 at 12:33 AM said...

Each time I scrolled I had a new favorite - so I can't even help you decide! Lol! I do love Mrs. Goods, Ravaughns pixie, & Beyonces 'do!

XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

Elissa Garza on July 31, 2013 at 8:53 AM said...

I really love how fierce and sexy the shorter looks are!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews