Friday, July 26, 2013

Fab Kids

Ok so Just Fab emailed me about this club for monthly picks of outfits for children. So of course, I had to check it out!

How it works

  1. Create A Style Profile. Take our fun, quick and free Style Profile Quiz so we can get to know your girl.
  2. Shop Your Outfit Picks. Each month you'll find new outfits styled just for your girl. Every outfit includes 3 pieces for just $39.95. You can buy the outfit you love or skip the month altogether.
  3. Receive Your New Outfit. Your new FabKids outfit ships free and will arrive within a week!

You can join now!


So I am now waiting on Nadia's first shipment to arrive! I am not cheating the No New Clothes Challenge becasue this is not for me!!! Haha!!!  I will try to get her on camera but she is so busy body she will not stay still. Maybe we will get her recorded.

2 comments:

Aracely on July 26, 2013 at 9:46 AM said...

I recently joined after much hesitation of joining another monthly club! Have a great weekend.

Our Delightful Home on August 1, 2013 at 6:21 AM said...

This is such a cute idea.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews