Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New Music


Hey all! So i have been so busy and mentally exhausted that I have failed to chat with you guys... Anyhow, I am so happy about all of the new music out right now that I wanted to get you updated! go out and get some! We got it all....


Chrisette Michelle Better

The Great Gatsby Soundtrack
It has a few jams on there... For instance: One by Beyonce and Andre
3000- Back to Black remake from Amy Winehouse

J.Cole Born Sinner
Power Trip is the single on here that is hot!

Kelly Rowland
She has had mixed reviews about her cover! But she is hot!
I am rooting for her!

the Dream IV Play
The single is Fourplay and he is back to what made me
like him from the first album!

This is the actual CD from Kanye West's Yeezus Album
I am dying to check it out!
I guess he said he did not need any graphics- the music speaks for itself!


Have you listened to any yet?




2 comments:

CurlyHead on June 20, 2013 at 9:05 AM said...

I got J Cole (bangin) and Yeezy (a lil crazy but got some joints to rock to). I heard The Dreams single Four Play but I didn't know the album was out. Need that, Chrisette and maybe Kelly. I was not impressed with her last album so I am not sure.... Oh and I've only heard the Beyonce song from The Great Gatsby soundtrack.

Our Delightful Home on June 21, 2013 at 5:02 AM said...

Great picks...Looking forward to hearing Mr. West album.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews