Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Shall I Wear?

Happy Tuesday! I hope your holiday weekend was memorable and enjoyable. We did not do much. We chilled, went to see Fast and Furious 6 (which is really good), got our vehicles serviced, cooked last night, and watched the Memphis Grizzlies get swept; so sad but they did well this year.

Anyhow, I am going to Maxwell concert in July and here are a few options, I am choosing from. Since it is a girls night out and not a date night, I do not want to be too sexy. Although it is a sexy concert, I want to be grown not girlie!



Topshop Lace Black Romper
Geo Swirl Midi Dress (if I lose weight!)
BCBG McKenna One-Shoulder Draped Dress

Dorothy Perkins Check Jumpsuit






These are just a few! I will have more. I am really wanting the TopShop romper!

Which one do you like?
 



6 comments:

CurlyHead on May 28, 2013 at 11:43 AM said...

I like all the options but I say the romper or the jumpsuit. When is the concert?!

lovingmsnicole on May 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM said...

The romper is really cute!!

Tia on May 28, 2013 at 3:05 PM said...

The romper is CUTE!!! LOVE the detail on the back!

Farrah said...

The romper is really cute!!

Our Delightful Home on May 31, 2013 at 5:42 AM said...

Everything is cute!!! The romper is everything though :).

Tanya on August 5, 2013 at 6:21 PM said...

I love how the black dress is fitted.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews