Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thursday's Thirsts

Hey all! Today's thirsts are not as fashionable as some of the past. I am actually thirsting some "cute to me" type things and stuff that I think I need! Here goes!



UGG Marrah
$100 
Le Pavillion Iphone 5 Kate Spade Case
$40.00
I have a case by her now and I adore it. No matter how I try
to move on to something else, I come right back!







 
Legacy Leather Soft Wallet
Coach
$128
I have had my current Kate Spade wallet for 2 years..
In desperate need of another one
Made in the Shade Coin Purse
Kate Spade
Sale $48
 

Diamond Hoop Earrings
$1500.00 Macys
I want some real earrings that I can justput on everyday





 



So what do you think of these thirsts? I really really want them all! Gotta work some overtime overtime! LOL!
 
 
Good day!



4 comments:

Nellie @ Brooklyn Active Mama on May 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM said...

LOVE the wallet! I so need that in my life! :)

Our Delightful Home on May 31, 2013 at 5:43 AM said...

Diamond hoop earnings? Yes Please!!

Anonymous said...

A recent telephone survey of more than 1, 000 point scale which
represents a decrease of ten points from 2009.
People in this age group pay as much as the vehicle has its home value which
insurance companies will have no coverage since the premium wasn't paid! But it is also equally important to take some time to check your state logs complaints and see how you can save on your car insurance for college students.

Feel free to surf to my blog; auto insurance

Brandi on July 19, 2013 at 12:37 PM said...

I love those shoes. They look so comfortable. The yellow wallet is really nice too.

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews