Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday's Thirsts!

 
Happy Thursday people!! Check these out! My thirsts are back in full effect! LOL!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Jersey tropical top from H&M Beyonce Collection
Only sold in stores :(
Zara Printed Fabric Messenger Bag




So the fact of the matter is I want all of these things this Thursday! The truth of the matter is I cannot attain these items- For one, we do not have any of the department stores and I have no funds to splurge but we can always thirst!!! Happy Thursday Buttercups!! 



 
 




3 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on May 9, 2013 at 9:38 AM said...

Always love your picks! The Maxi beyonce dress is already sold out in my size! They had a 4 left, my crazy but tried to try it on! #EPICFAIL

CurlyHead on May 9, 2013 at 11:51 AM said...

I like that tropical top and I looked at that bag a couple of weeks ago online! Might need to cop!!

LOL@BabyShopaholic

Our Delightful Home on May 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM said...

***Sigh*** I am in love with all of your picks.

Mrs. Delightful
www.oourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews