Monday, May 6, 2013

Heloo, hello, hello...............

Hey all! Long time no see. I have been missing in action due to life. Life has a way of throwing you for all types of  loops. So I cannot promise that I will be here daily but I will do better. I have started that new job at the Veteran's Administration Hospital here in Memphis. It is real laid back as compared to retail pharmacy management but I still have to get into the swing of things. It is a whole new world!

Anyhow, Nadia is growing rapidly and she is 18months! I am extremely excited to be off in the evenings and I can tell that she is so happy to see me.

In regards to fashion, I am in a funk some days and off the chain other days! I will post pics this weekend. I have a few outings to attend with 2 of my BFFs birthday one day after the other. So hopefully there will be some good shots.




2 comments:

Aura on May 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM said...

Well welcome back missy! Missed you and look forward to your posts.

Our Delightful Home on May 11, 2013 at 2:38 PM said...

Glad to see you back!!! Looking forward to seeing your post!!!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews