Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Current Obsessions

So since I have been out of contact, it is only fair to share some of my current obsessions: products I have fallen in love with the past few weeks.
Harvey Prince Skinny Chic Parfum- I received the sample in Birchbox and have been in love ever since! It is currently out of stock but you can waitlist it. So fresh, yet sexy without overpowering.


Soap & Glory - The Righteous Body Butter
Soap and Glory Righteous Butter - This is the best darn cream for my dry and ashy legs and toes!!!
Purchased from Sephora:
 
"This body butter was formulated for very dry skin with a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer. Its alluring scent of Soap & Glory's signature Pink Fragrance combines fresh bergamot and mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, oakmoss, amber, woody notes and amber and warm vanilla notes on the bottom".

 
 
Essie Sleek Nail Stickers- Super sleek nail stickers of high quality. I used to love the Kiss nail stickers but these are thicker and stick easier and I am crazy about the designs. These are sold at your local drug stores like Walgreens. I like stickers becuase they dont smudge when you have to immediately catch grab your baby who is running all over the kitchen trying to drink water Mountain Dew from Daddy's can or trying to grab his burger while he is not looking... You see these are a lifesaver! LOL!
 
 


Have you tried any of these?




2 comments:

CurlyHead on May 7, 2013 at 9:59 AM said...

I haven't smelled that fragrance and I have yet to try out the Essie nail stickers. I did have a coupon for them but it expired!

Our Delightful Home on May 11, 2013 at 2:39 PM said...

I love the styles of the nail stickers.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews