Wednesday, May 15, 2013

10 Things You May Not Know About Me

Hey All! I read an article in Essence or Ebony (one of them) on Kerry Washington. She is the new "it" girl. At the end of the article she listed 10 things that people did not know about her.. I thought it would be cool to do that myself.....

1.   I want a dog. Not a big dog but maybe a Jack Russell or a Maltese. I do not like the poop scooping that has to go along with that though.

2.  I am afraid to walk over manholes or sewers. I have a fear that I will fall in and never be found. Crazy, I know!

3.  I have always wanted to be a singer but I cant keep a good pitch or tone. I was once good, before I ruined my vocal cords in college- partying and yelling and laughing with my girls.

4.  I have a desire to travel the world. I want to step foot on every continent before I die.

5.  I have a passion for helping folks- be it food, education, counseling, or being a big sister to someone- Would love to have a charity geared toward young women.

6.  I hate using the bathroom in tight areas. I hate closing the bathroom door at home. I know- TMI- but it is a funny thing about me.. Now my baby thinks she is supposed to be in the bathroom with me! Crazy!

7.  I cannot sleep without socks. I feel incomplete without socks on in the bed.

8.  I like all types of music now. Before my husband, I hated Country music but I like to listen to the story line now. You will probably hear me humming a few lines.

9. I am a risk taker with food. I will try anything that sounds good! I do not really have any restrictions unless it is raw or a cute animal!

10.  I think I am going to start designing baby girl clothes since I put a halt on the grown folks clothes. I have been thinking about it for a few months now!


OK that's just a few things... I may do this often! You can too if you want.






 

4 comments:

Aracely on May 15, 2013 at 10:33 AM said...

Thanks for sharing! I wanted to be a singer too, well my sisters and I were going to be a girl group way back when! Can we sing, err don't think so! lol

Meg {henninglove} on May 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM said...

i have a jack russell and they are tons of fun, have tons of personality and of course energy, be sure you have the time and energy to keep up with a jack or else they will run your life

Teliah Haywood on May 16, 2013 at 3:05 PM said...

Thanks for sharing. It was nice getting to know more about you.

Anonymous said...

Properly the truth from the make a difference is he uses resistance bands specially, the Bodylastics
resistance bands.

Also visit my weblog ... getfitnstrong.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews