1. I want a dog. Not a big dog but maybe a Jack Russell or a Maltese. I do not like the poop scooping that has to go along with that though.
2. I am afraid to walk over manholes or sewers. I have a fear that I will fall in and never be found. Crazy, I know!
3. I have always wanted to be a singer but I cant keep a good pitch or tone. I was once good, before I ruined my vocal cords in college- partying and yelling and laughing with my girls.
4. I have a desire to travel the world. I want to step foot on every continent before I die.
5. I have a passion for helping folks- be it food, education, counseling, or being a big sister to someone- Would love to have a charity geared toward young women.
6. I hate using the bathroom in tight areas. I hate closing the bathroom door at home. I know- TMI- but it is a funny thing about me.. Now my baby thinks she is supposed to be in the bathroom with me! Crazy!
7. I cannot sleep without socks. I feel incomplete without socks on in the bed.
8. I like all types of music now. Before my husband, I hated Country music but I like to listen to the story line now. You will probably hear me humming a few lines.
9. I am a risk taker with food. I will try anything that sounds good! I do not really have any restrictions unless it is raw or a cute animal!
10. I think I am going to start designing baby girl clothes since I put a halt on the grown folks clothes. I have been thinking about it for a few months now!
OK that's just a few things... I may do this often! You can too if you want.