Monday, March 11, 2013

Motivational Mondays

Hey! So I have been keeping secrets... Only because I have been struggling with decisions. I Am leaving my company of 13 years and going to a whole new world. Those that know me and who have been following me know that I am a pharmacist. I have an awesome yet sometimes stressful job if you are a perfectionist. I am pharmacy manager and HIV educator for Tennessee Walgreen. I recently applied for a more laid back and stable schedule position at the Veteran Affairs Hospital here and low and behold I got the job! It is hard to get into that hospital. It is a set schedule which is the priority now with my little Nadia and with being a wife. However, I have been struggling with the idea of leaving and for the simple fact I have so much going for me at Walgreens. I have outstanding rapport and so many bridges to a more successful career. But they say do what's best for your family and at the time this opportunity is best for my family. I will keep you all posted on how it goes. I step down from my current position this coming Friday and it is so bittersweet. I start at the new job in 2 weeks. So pray for me!

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. - John F. Kennedy

3 comments:

Aracely on March 11, 2013 at 11:52 AM said...

All the very best to you in your new position. Change is good, I'm sure you will enjoy being able to spend more time with your family!

Renae on March 11, 2013 at 11:59 AM said...

Congratulations on your new career. Change always takes some adjustments. Doing what is best for your family is always a good choice.

Mimi on March 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM said...

My best friend works for the VA as a pharmacist. I always tell her she has the best hours and benefits! Congrats on the position

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews