Monday, March 4, 2013

Late Valentines Recap

I know I am terrible! I have been trying to get my life together and that's a whole other story! I wanted to share my V-day with you!

Hubby took me to Nashville as a surprise getaway. He booked our hotel there for the romance packet and I had no idea! I thought we would be in Memphis butNashville is a quick trip. They have an awesome mall at The Mall of Green Hills.

If you live in Nashville or visit, please go to F. Scott's Restaurant and Jazz Bar. They provide an awesome divining experience and phenomenal service. A little pricey but definitely worth it. We

I am awful with capturing my outfits an I wish I would have gotten the full body this day! I thought I was cute. I did get a shot of my Jewelmint Starry Night earrings!

2 comments:

Rhonda on March 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM said...

I know it's almost a month later!!! My bad!! Lol!

Our Delightful Home on March 18, 2013 at 5:58 AM said...

Your V-Day looks perfect!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews