Monday, February 25, 2013

Motivational Monday

Hey all! Happy Monday! It is nice weather here, my baby doesn't have Roseola anymore (yes she looked like she had a triple case of measles burning itching or pain just ugly), we had a successful turn out at a fashion show that makeup line and team did the makeup for the models yesterday, I am in ok health, I have a good career, and many people who love me!

Point of it all, is that we could complain about all of the things that are going wrong in our lives, our fault or not. We need to find time to be grateful for the things are going right!
That's what I'm on today. You should try it.

3 comments:

Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady on February 26, 2013 at 12:13 AM said...

I'm choosing happiness as well! Sweet & to the point!

Anonymous said...

We're a gaggle of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our entire group will be thankful to you.

Feel free to visit my web page ... diets that work

Baby Shopaholic on February 26, 2013 at 2:59 PM said...

Hey! We need to talk!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews