Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I Wore

I had the pleasure of having a girls night out with a group of friends to go to the Chapter V tour; Trey Songz, Miguel, and Elle Varner. I must say it was a great show and Miguel surprised me! He was outstanding in performance and vocals!

I posted pics on Instagram of my outfit and Facebook and got good reviews! Here is what I wore:



Gold fitted jacket from Express
Beige flowing tank top Forever 21
Exact Stretch Skinny Jeans from Express 
(these are the best fitting and most comfortable jeans I have ever worn)
Handbag- Marc Jacobs 
Boots from Jessica Simpson (old)



My girls Coretta and Ebony heading out! 

What do you think?

6 comments:

Aura on January 9, 2013 at 9:52 AM said...

I love the look from head to toe. Your wavy hair is awesome. And u killed it with the fit! The other young ladies look nice as well. Glad u enjoyed yourself.

Aura on January 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM said...

I love the look from head to toe. Your wavy hair is awesome. And u killed it with the fit! The other young ladies look nice as well. Glad u enjoyed yourself.

Our Delightful Home on January 9, 2013 at 12:11 PM said...

Love your attire!!!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on January 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your hair, that jacket, the fit of those jeans, and the boots are hot! Your girls look fab as well :-)

Baby Shopaholic on January 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM said...

Rhonda you look hot!!!!!!!!!!! Looking super skinny!

Tammy on January 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM said...

You ladies look FAB... Loving your boots

Tammy

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews