Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday's Thirsts

Needless to say, my Thursday's Thirsts have been missing!! Here you go! I am in love with all of my choices today and will do everything in my power to get each one... the Jeffrey Campbells are currently sold out but I am on the notification list! I need the JCrew pants to go on sale!  

Trend alert: Black and white is what it is!! Hot!




Military Dress
Zara 
$89.95

Geek tee From Topshop
$36



Collection Washed Silk  side-tie pant
JCrew 
$225







Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire in Pink Suede Black
Solestruck 
$139.95





Happy Thursday! Are you feeling my thirsts?

7 comments:

Fashion Pad on January 31, 2013 at 5:45 AM said...

Love the 'Geek' tee and those heels. I also like the striped pants but they will probably make me look super wide!

Mimi on January 31, 2013 at 10:35 AM said...

Oh gosh yes to those J Crew pants. I love those..not the price though!

Mode Haven on January 31, 2013 at 7:12 PM said...

love the picks...especially the Zara dress and the Jeffery Campbell heels!!

Our Delightful Home on February 1, 2013 at 12:52 PM said...

The Zara dress is really pretty.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Fatshion & Fattitude on February 4, 2013 at 7:10 PM said...

I am really loving the minimalist shoes recently and those pants are are gorg

Baby Shopaholic on February 5, 2013 at 11:17 AM said...

I am so getting those JC Solitaire pumps! I love your Thursday Thirst!

Sunny on March 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM said...

loved your choice of latest fashion clothes..

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews