Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thursday's Thirsts-BaddieBey

Happy Thursday all! Seems like everyone is all over Beyonce again especially after her GQ magazine cover. Well I am a follower of hers on Instagram where she is baddiebey.... and I am thirsting over this here post and outfit! I am in works of recreating it with my budget for a party this weekend. I am just having problems finding the pants!


I love this pose and picture!









What do you think? Would you rock a fit like this? Too simple? Or too much?


Follow me on Instagram- loomslidslayers



6 comments:

CurlyHead on January 17, 2013 at 7:46 AM said...

I like this outfit minus the pointy shoes. I just don't care for pointy shoes! I liked one of her other outfits she posted though. I am sure someone blogged about the outfit details so you can try and find the pants.

Mrs. Collins on January 17, 2013 at 9:29 AM said...

Love Beyonce and I too follow her on Instagram! I love this look. Zara has a pair of bronze sequins pants that could work and they were on sale: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2012-s/317508/991538/SEQUINNED%20TROUSERS


I also saw these on Zappos a bit more pricey: http://www.zappos.com/free-people-sequin-party-pant-champagne-gold?utm_source=shopstyle

Sausan Hanifah on January 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM said...

Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic on January 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM said...

Like Mrs Collins said, i think they have some at zara. Check there and h&M. Maybe even F21

Mimi on January 21, 2013 at 12:51 PM said...

I love how she serves it up on Instagram. I would totally wear that outfit.

Our Delightful Home on January 25, 2013 at 6:22 PM said...

It looks cute on her, I would pass for me...

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews