Monday, January 28, 2013

My 2013 Vision Board Party

So I had my second ever vision board party last week with a few of my friends. I was eager to do it because it helped me so much in 2012 to stay focused on some of the things I wanted to tackle and achieve. This year same approach with different sectors of my life that I am tackling.

It was so inspiring to have a couple of my friends who have never done the vision board before and to hear their dreams and aspirations for 2013! I think it also made a few new bonds between some of us.

A few of my goals include getting fit and active- I have lost weight but I want to get heart healthy by incorporating exercise in my life on a regular basis for longevity of life. Time management is another. I have been so rushed and stressed this past year with lack of time management. I must write lists, delegate, leave out earlier to get to place on time! I also, plan to show my own style. I sometimes have plans of outfits in my mind for certain events or even for date night but I play them down because I feel it is too much. I plan to take more risks and post my pictures here.

Here are some pics of the day with my girls. They really took it seriously and I pray that it serves as a huge guide for 2013 life achievements!!!







4 comments:

Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady on January 28, 2013 at 5:47 PM said...

Hi pretty lady! I am visiting per Mimi. Just found her and she read a Confessions of a Pharmacist" post of mine and told me about you. Just as nice to find you! I'm new so I'm making my way around finding all you awesome ladies. I've just been looking around and Your daughter is so precious, your family is such a blessing. I am a huge BEY fan & wasn't aware of that account on IG. Thanks for that. I love the idea of putting fashion with healthcare! As for this, I LOVE vision boards!! I discovered them in 2009 and I actually did one of my first post about them, feel free to check it out http://rxfitnesslady.com/vision-board-themed-new-years-day-party/ Not that you need it, because you all's Vision Boards look awesome. My blog is health (as yours) prosperity, & fitness! I'd love to have you join the community as you move toward your fit goals in 2013. Ok, I'm following now, I will save all this rambling for later. Again, nice to find you!

Kinna LeBlanc on January 28, 2013 at 6:17 PM said...

ooooohhhh, this looks like so much FUN!!! I wanna host one!

Aura on January 30, 2013 at 9:04 AM said...

I really enjoyed myself. I pray that my dreams and goals come true!

Our Delightful Home on February 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM said...

I was really considering doing a vision board this year, and I didn't for some reason... You guys really look like you had fun!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews