Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Trend of 2012 -Peplum Style

Hope your excited about the new year!! One of my favorite trends of 2012 has been Peplum! It has proven to be perfect for my body type and fluctuating weight! I love the sexiness yet fun of peplum. Here are a few of my looks:
INC Peplum Dress from Macy's 



Peplum black and white striped shirt from The Limited paired with
skinny Rock Star Cords from Old Navy
Sorry for the bathroom shot!! LOL!
Custom made super Peplum top from Suakoko Betty paired with some
twill hot pink skinny jeans from Victoria Secrets Online 



Peplum style Tee by Big Star from Macy's
paired with a BarIII pencil skirt also from Macy's 





So I will definitely be taking this trend into 2013 with me! 

What trend will you be taking with you?

Hope you have a Happy New Year Buttercups! Thanks for following! 


5 comments:

Baby Shopaholic on December 31, 2012 at 12:57 PM said...

The peplum looks great on you! Can you believe I don't have any! I think I am going to keep up with adding a little color to my outfits.

Mrs. Collins on December 31, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

I love the peplum trend and it looks great on you. I'll have to add a few peplum pieces in 2013. Happy New Year!

Fashion Pad on January 4, 2013 at 5:43 AM said...

You look gorgeous in all your peplum styles! I don't think too many peplum tops complement me well but I stay #winning in peplum dresses, lol.

Happy New Year!

Heather on January 4, 2013 at 6:21 AM said...

Peplum was an awesome trend - I hope it continues! That bathroom shot is my fave - love the stripes with the colored jeans (and the fact you took an outfit pic in the bathroom - makes me heart you even more) :)

XO
Pearls & Paws

Daria on January 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM said...

cool pics! :)

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews