Thursday, December 13, 2012

Looms, Lids, and Layers 2012 BFF Gift Guide

Its Christmas time in the city..... If you're like me, you're still thinking of what to give! So here is my first gift guide for the season. It's late but it's hot! These are gifts are for your girl, your bestie! Been through thick and thin.... Y'all can go for months without seeing each other but when you do it's like you hadn't missed a beat. Check, check, check it out!!!!





Kaleidoscope Necklace
Uncommon Goods
$148
How often do you find a piece of jewelry that not only makes you look beautiful, but also gives you a new way of looking at the world?
Throw in Miguel's Kaleidoscope Dream Cd for a theme if you get the necklace!


Gift the gift of  Jewelmint
Jewelmint

HOW GIFT CARDS WORK:

  • Select a gift card amount.
  • Choose the delivery date for your gift.
  • Recipient creates a style profile & receives personalized recommendations
  • They select their favorites and purchase using the gift card you sent.


Kate Spade IPad Case
Nordstrom 
$85.00

But then add a gift card for a spa package of an actual mani pedi!!
How cool is this?!



Pouts&Winks Friday Night Pouts Pouch
$22.00






Sign her up for to Shoe Dazzle and let her pick a shoe from her showroom!
These shoes start at $39.99
You cannot beat that! 


Hearts in lime crime earrings
Headbanger Accessories
$65



Crystalline Bubbles Perfume Bottle
Anthropologie
$48.00





Target+Neiman Marcus Band of Outsiders Best Friends Hats
Target
$29.99https://www.jewelmint.com/gift-cards/




Ok I think I love my gift guide!! Which one is your favorite?

 Go ahead and share this with your BFF"S!!! 


10 comments:

Miss Dre on December 13, 2012 at 5:22 AM said...

I love the Target + Neiman Marcus best friends hats the most. I could just see my bestie and I rocking those out! Great list!

Baby Shopaholic on December 13, 2012 at 8:45 AM said...

We should get those hats!

cmichellestyles on December 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM said...

Very cute gift ideas!
*Besos*
http://www.cmichellestyles.com
P.S. You should totally enter in C.Michelles Favorite Things Giveaway! I am giving away a $25 gift card to TJmaxx n’ Betsey Johnson Fragrance! Enter
--

Ashley Udoh on December 13, 2012 at 2:44 PM said...

Great suggestions! I need to get the Miguel CD for myself.
www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

Fashion Pad on December 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM said...

Great gift guide hunni! My bffs and I made a pact a long time ago to not buy each other gifts for Christmas. We all have large families so we had to put each other on the back burner, lol. But birthdays are up for grabs!

Rhonda on December 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

That's good! I definitely can't buy all of my besties gifts!

Rhonda on December 14, 2012 at 12:19 AM said...

Yes we should! Whose buying?! Lol!!

Mimi on December 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM said...

I love that iPad case. LOVE!!

Heather on December 17, 2012 at 5:57 AM said...

Ah Jewelmint - love that collar necklace!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Our Delightful Home on December 17, 2012 at 6:16 AM said...

Hot list!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews