Thursday, December 6, 2012

Just checking in

I've been missing in action! First, I will visit all of y'all this weekend on your blogs. It's been mad hectic with life, work, life and work! I can't even go into detail about the ups and downs I've been through in the past couple of weeks. It is like, I get good news then I get bad news. The cycle continues. Nadia gets sick then I get sick. I'm trying to beat it right now but I'm losing! Still going to work though. Thank God for this 4 day weekend coming up!

In other news, I haven't done a lock of Christmas shopping yet! I am trying to figure out what to give Hubby and BFFs. I know what I'm getting Nadia! We said that we are not going to go all out this year. Money is funny but not laughing!! Lol! We adopted two families last year. I'm trying to see what we can do this time. I just cannot believe it is December already! This life of ours is passing by so we better enjoy it!

I just wanted to check in!

Have you finished Christmas shopping?

Toodles!

2 comments:

Mimi on December 6, 2012 at 10:43 PM said...

We all know how that is. Sometimes blogging has to take a back seat. We have been passing germs back and forth over here as well. Yes, I am just about done with my Christmas shopping.

Mrs. Collins on December 7, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

We were all sick last week, no fun! We're picking a few more things for Madison and I have no clue what I'm getting Hubs!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews