Friday, December 28, 2012

911 it's a critical emergency

So my baby Nadia has reverted back to not sleeping at night. She isn't even sleepy until around 10:30 or 11pm now when we used to be able to put her down at 8:30 or 9pm. Lately she's been under the weather with cough or stuffy or runny nose. I mean it is ALWAYS something!

Part of this is due to her only going to daycare once every 2 to 3 weeks or so... She needs to go more so she can strengthen her immune system. I blame part of her awful sleeping pattern on Hubby's and my work schedule. There isn't routine to it. Some nights I work until 10pm. Some nights I work till 6:30. Same for Hubby. She no real rhythm and may need that. I'm so exhausted due to all the demands of my life that I don't know what to do. The babysitter says to try white noise in her room. My father in law says to take her to daycare more. My Hubby say its just her reverting back because she's progressing so well in walking and learning other things. I haven't idea.i have hadn't time to even read Baby Center or post there. I haven't had time to call my friends to ask for advice. I've just been going with the flow- exhausted, tired, and confused.

So please post something to give me some insight or advice! Or even words of encouragement!

Happy Holidays again!

5 comments:

CurlyHead on December 28, 2012 at 10:45 PM said...

Just keep working with her. Does she still take naps during the day? What about her little turtle night light music thing - does that help? You may have to rock her or pat her back till she goes to sleep. Try not to get overwhelmed, even though I know you are because of this post! Miss yall!!

Rhonda on December 28, 2012 at 11:14 PM said...

Yeah. We rock her every night practically since birth! We haven't used the turtle too often. Gonna try it more consistently.. We will see

Baby Shopaholic on December 29, 2012 at 6:03 AM said...

You can get her on a routine. Everyone needs to be on board. I try to make sure p goes to bed at the same time every night.

Anonymous said...

Tell nanny or daycare not to let her take midday nap. I bet they are letting her sleep all day.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and i felt thankful Peter managed to finish up

his basic research out of the precious recommendations
he got using your weblog. It is now and again perplexing to just choose to be handing
out things that many many people have been making money from.
We really consider we've got the writer

to be grateful to because of that. These illustrations

you made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you will make it possible to promote - it's got

everything spectacular, and it's really leading our son in addition to us reason why that subject matter is brilliant, and that is

extremely

pressing. Thank you for all!
my web site :: Highly recommended Site

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews