Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

Happy Thursday! It's a miserable one for me! I all of a sudden got stricken with double ear infections, sinus infection, and pharyngitis. It snook up on me last night taking over and I went to the clinic this morn and there you have it! I hate being sick and I hate missing work when I was planning to be there and get stuff done. Oh well. I am resting today. The nanny has Nadia and I am in the room about to lay it down. Before I go, here are my thirsts. A lot of sparkle and much sexiness is on my radar.   I first thirst to have a body to rock these dresses and that jumper!







The prices range from $119 to 198.00 at bebe!

What do you think? Are these not off the chain?

7 comments:

CurlyHead on November 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM said...

I seen that romper when I was in NY on a mannequin at BeBe! I told my friend's sister to get it but she said she has way too much butt to fit in it! I like the first dress and the peplum one. And of course the romper. How the heck did you get sick like that all of a sudden?!

SweetIntent on November 1, 2012 at 12:28 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SweetIntent on November 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM said...

I love the mix of sparkle and fur on the first dress... Such a cute dress hopefully this goes on sale in time for New Years Eve

And say that I hope you feel better sooner than later

HappyStylist on November 1, 2012 at 11:26 PM said...

The first dress is my fave!!! Makes me want to go to the gym immediately! !!!

Heather on November 2, 2012 at 5:34 AM said...

OMG That first dress is taking my breath away! Hope you feel better girl!

XO
https://www.facebook.com/pearlsandpawsblog?ref=hl

PR_Style on November 3, 2012 at 10:39 PM said...

Oh wow, I have been trying my best to stay away from the bebe store, for the sole purpose of not buying anything, but these would be so worth it. Thanks a lot!

www.fashionforjojo.com

PR_Style on November 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM said...

Oh wow, I have been trying my best to stay away from the bebe store, for the sole purpose of not buying anything, but these would be so worth it. Thanks a lot!

www.fashionforjojo.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews