Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Huxtables....

This is late but I wanted to post a few pics from the costume/bowling party that I threw for my hubby the night before Nadia's party. It was 80's inspired and we went as Cliff and Clair Huxtable from the Cosby Show! Needless to say,we had fun! We were going to be Ll Cool J and am Around the Way Girl but I didn't want to spend 50 bucks on a Kangol hat. Our pieces came from Goodwill!

If you follow me on Instagram you saw some of these! We had a Rubiks cube cake, Poprocks, ring pops, neon bracelets and necklaces! Remember those things? It took back!

Any idea who my friend with the curly hair and black lips is????!!!

5 comments:

CurlyHead on November 6, 2012 at 5:39 PM said...

I'm over here laughing all over again! Good times indeed!!

Fashion Pad on November 7, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

OMG what a fabulous party! You were certainly a busy woman....two huge parties in a row, whew! Anyhew, you guys looked awesome!!!

Heather on November 7, 2012 at 5:50 AM said...

OMG I love this idea!!!!! The 80s were the best weren't they - gotta love the Cosby sweater!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Baby Shopaholic on November 8, 2012 at 11:04 AM said...

Yall are Kray! Nate is a fool with that belly and smile! LOL!

Our Delightful Home on November 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

LOL, You did an awesome job!! The party looks like so much fun.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews