Friday, November 23, 2012

New Orleans Instagrammed

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and that your sid not overindulge!! I did not this time. For one, we did not cook at my house so that helps!

I did want to share with you some of my ptictures from last weekend.  I took my nice camera to New Orleans with me but when I went to take photos, I discover that I have no memory card! So instead of buying one, I took photos with the Iphone 5 and used Instagram! Is that ok?

Here are a picture story of my weekend trip! My goal was to eat drink and be merry!! We ate at Deanie's and the Cheesecake Bistro by Copeland's. We went to a club one night. We went by Toya Carter's clothing boutique called GARB. She had some cute stuff in there. I bought a top and some earrings. We went to The Riverwalk which was the most boring parts of the trip. Although, Hubby had a ball by eating 5 beignets from Cafe Du Monde!  Love my husband!  He was our designated driver (he loves to drive) as he drove us there and back safely! However, I noticed that we did nto get many pictures together! I must do better.






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 




1 comments:

Renae on November 26, 2012 at 4:19 PM said...

That food looks DELISH!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews