Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday! We just got back from New Orleans and I will post a few pictures this week for your gander. Initially, I wanted a HUGE trip to Las Vegas with friends, family, and co-workers! Needless to say, that was a failure. However, this went the way it was supposed to go. My hubby, brother, and one of my best friends joined me and it was so nice! Even though we live in the same city, my brother and I never really get to kick it and laugh or reminisce due to our lives and schedules. That goes for my girl too. We had a good ole time! Sometimes it is good to get out of your regular environment to catch a breath. Life sometimes throws you so many punches that it knocks the air right out of you. I am glad we were able to do that for a few days.

Anyhow, since I will  be 35 this year... I am attempting to do 35 things that I have been wanting to:

1.  Get a tattoo.
2.  Get a sew in.
3.  Go to Las Vegas. I have been at least 10 times but I want to go again!!
4.  Get a trainer or start an exercise boot camp.
5.  Volunteer at the food bank or woman's shelter.
6.  Go do karaoke in front of strangers. (I have never had the courage to do this!)
7.  Organize and purge my closets. I have got to do something. This is driving me nuts!
8.  Start back writing my poetry.
9.  Go visit my grandfather's grave site. I haven't been in nearly 5 years. That is not right. I should go visit every time I go to Chicago.
10.  Get some Ciroc! LOL! I have only had it once and I liked it!

These are a few...

I have found that lists work.... Do you think I will do them?

In the meantime, have a fabulous Monday!!




2 comments:

HappyStylist on November 19, 2012 at 1:37 AM said...

Im glad you had fun!!!! Have you gotten the tattoo yet??

TiaLou on November 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM said...

Awesome list! Your tattoo is too cute!!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews