Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday's Thirsts

Happy Thursday! I cannot believe it is Thursday already! I am extra excited. It would have been my last day at work for 10 days but I have to repay my colleague on Sunday for a shift. Anyhow, I am looking forward to our trip to Destin next week. I need a vacation from the chaos and rigamarole. We will be by the beach and free from the real world for just a minute! We need it. 

Without further ado, here are my thirsts for the week!! 

Leather and Spike Leggings
$44
Pixie Market 
Oxblood Biker Jacket from
 $550
All Saints 



International Wedge Sneaker- Marc by Marc Jacobs $320
Neiman Marcus
(Ok I am starting to feel these! Some of them don't do it for me but
I want these!! Or a knock off!)


WOMENS CLASSIC SHORT-BREAST CANCER LIMITED EDITion $165

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month! 



What do you think of these thirsts? I may scoop these leggings now!!

10 comments:

Monica J @Sofamilyonline on October 4, 2012 at 7:04 AM said...

I am dying to get a wedge sneaker. Your pick is cute. And those leggins are hot. I'm crushing on leather leggings this fall/winter. And I would get those Uggs to support breast cancer this month. Love the Thursday thirst!

Mimi on October 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM said...

I love those leggings!! I am on the fence as well with those wedge sneakers. I need to go to the store and try on a pair and see what the verdict is when it comes to comfort. We'll see.

Mrs. Collins on October 4, 2012 at 8:37 AM said...

Love the leggings! I'm not sure about the wedge sneakers yet. I tried some on at Steve Madden but was unsure so didn't get them!

Fashion Pad on October 4, 2012 at 12:26 PM said...

Those leggings!!!!! That jacket is fierce as well.

Jayme and Mendi on October 4, 2012 at 2:46 PM said...

That leather jacket is AMAZING!!!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Baby Shopaholic on October 5, 2012 at 1:49 PM said...

You know I am team sneaker wedge now! I love mine! Get some cheap ones!

SweetIntent on October 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM said...

It still shocks me that I have not invested in a good leather jacket and urs that you've posted is a beauty

Mode Haven on October 8, 2012 at 9:23 PM said...

Love them, especially the oxblood leather jacket and the wedge sneakers...they have grown on me too..DSW and Target have really cute versions for way less :-)

TiaLou on October 8, 2012 at 9:45 PM said...

I love the leggings! I'm such a rockstar in my mind!!! Just ordered wedge sneakers online...can't wait!

Our Delightful Home on October 10, 2012 at 11:09 AM said...

The wedge sneakers are cute.

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews