Monday, October 29, 2012

Motivational Monday

"The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not." Mark Twain

I think about eating better everyday. About living better and working out everyday. I have every intention to do Zumba every morning when I wake up. I have plans to blend some kale, apples, broccoli,etc, into a juice and let that be a meal. I have been playing volleyball every few weeks and I have been running around a lot. I make excuses for why I didn't do these things and then I feel guilty. I would love to live a refreshing, long, and healthy life. Yet, I still want to eat the things that I crave and what tastes good to me. Seems like the "good for you" food doesn't taste too hot. I'm going to have to spice it up or something. I will do Zumba today!

What do you do to live healthy and keep it up?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews