Monday, October 15, 2012

Motivational Monday

Happy Monday! I had a great vacation in Destin, Florida. We had a nice condo on the beach. It's true when they say the beach cures everything! I was tired of work and the same ole same ole. It did my body good to be on vacation and on the beach! I just hate that it went so fast. We had my BFF fly in so we could go out alone a few nights.


It's not a want. It's a need. You are supposed to get away and go on a vacation at least every 6 months. 4-5 days away from the usual and from the increasing stress of the working class.

So plan you a getaway. Girls trip, family trip, or a couples getaway. It does your body and mind good!

Here are a few of my Instagram pictures.

7 comments:

Renae on October 15, 2012 at 10:34 AM said...

Looks like you all had a great time!!

Mrs. Collins on October 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM said...

I love Florida! Your little girl is super cute, those cheeks. I need a vacay right about now.

Georgina Castellucci on October 15, 2012 at 1:28 PM said...

That's wonderful! Everyone needs some time off from time to time :)
Glad you had so much fun!

Baby Shopaholic on October 15, 2012 at 1:37 PM said...

Awww! Looks like yall had a good time! Nadia looks like she loves the beach! She is just too cute!

winetastegirl.com on October 15, 2012 at 9:59 PM said...

Your trip looks amazing and thanks for sharing pictures of your beautiful family. I love Destin! Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments on my Key West post today:)
www.winetastegirl.com

Kimberly on October 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM said...

-screams- I'm currently in Pensacola, FL (one hour away from Destin). =] Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves! Beautiful family!

Kimberly
KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

Jayme and Mendi on October 16, 2012 at 4:23 PM said...

You have such a beautiful family! Looks like you had a wonderful and much-deserved vacation!

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews