Monday, October 22, 2012

Motivational Monday- Rizzo's Diner

Morning! Saturday was Sweetest Day! It seems to be more popular and celebrated in the Midwest and Great Lakes region! I'm from the Great Lakes Region so hubby and I have to celebrate! We found a neighborhood gem for dinner.

Rizzo's was featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. So my sister-n-law and I have been eager to go since we are foodies... It was remarkable. I have been complaining so much about not having many good restaurants or nice chains here that I have been ignoring the gems we do have. So I am going too explore more and be optimistic about what Memphis has to offer!

Here are some snapshots from our double date! I didn't want you to think that Hubby and I ate it all!
Duck confit entree 
Cajun Chicken pot pie 
Champagne in a can!!! 
Stuffed avocado salad
Pulled pork spring rolls 
Lobster Pronto Pups ( YUUUUUMMMMMMYYYYY) 
Pork Belly and Mashed Potatoes




Blueberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding




Ice Cream Sandwich Banana Split

Everything was really good! Find some neighborhood gems in your area! It's exciting!

6 comments:

Mrs. Collins on October 22, 2012 at 9:42 AM said...

Wow, lots of great choices. The duck looks delicious and oh that dessert! If only I could get out more often.

Fashion Pad on October 22, 2012 at 9:56 AM said...

Oooohhh wee that Cajun chicken pot pie is certainly awakening my inner big girl!!!! All the courses look so yummy.

Heather on October 23, 2012 at 6:08 AM said...

Ok I totally love that show and how amazing does your dinner look! I will have to remind my BF he forgot sweetest day ;) PS, love your vlog - you are too darn cute!

XO
Pearls & Paws

Deidre Brownlee on October 23, 2012 at 3:37 PM said...

Yummy!

Our Delightful Home on October 25, 2012 at 2:21 PM said...

The food looks delish!

Mrs. Delightful
www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

Nellie on October 28, 2012 at 2:48 PM said...

food looks so good!!

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews